Customer Service Specialist (Remote)
Campaign Nucleus is currently looking for a motivated individual to join our growing team. The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for managing the on-boarding process for new clients coming onto our SaaS platform. This will include coordinating with internal teams and acting as main point of contact throughout the onboarding process. Technical experience is not required, but familiarity with digital platforms is a plus.
- Act as main point of contact for new customers on-boarding to the platform
- Train and provide non-technical support for new customers, ensuring a smooth on-boarding experience
- Coordinate between multiple internal teams; including support, development, billing, etc
- Work with executive team to build and refine processes
- 2+ year of customer or client service experience, preferably in an agency or tech environment
- SaaS experience is a plus
- Organized and structured with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate data into insights
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Ability to work East Coast business hours
About Campaign Nucleus:
Campaign Nucleus is a SasS platform for political campaigns, organizations, and aligned groups. Core features include CRM, Amplify (email platform, texting and p2p integrations), Connect (landing builder, events manager), Data (query and universe builder), Automate (workflow builder), and so much more. Built over the past 2 years by a dedicated group of marketers, Nucleus is currently in beta with a full scale launch this year.