Campaign Nucleus is are actively seeking skilled an experienced mobile app developer to fill a position to collaborate with us to create a mobile app to complement our custom Saas platform.
- Architect, build, and maintain React Native applications for Android and IOS operating systems
- Submit app releases to IOS and Google Play Stores
- Develop documentation for APIs
- Identify and plan for new features
- Integrate with third-party applications and internal APIs
- Suggest and implement new mobile products and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with graphic designers for app design and features
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Work with modern development tools including Jira, Slack, and GitHub
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Complex problem solving
- Organization and the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work US Eastern time schedule
- 2+ Years of development experience with React Native, Angular, and/or other component-based frameworks for IOS / Android
- 2+ Years of Software development experience
- 2+ Years of experience working with CSS frameworks, Bootstrap 3/4 Preferred
- 2+ Years of Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with git source control, GitHub
- Experience using REST APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience working with MySQL/PostgreSQL. Includes foreign keys, indexing, unique, cascades.
- A passion for software development
- Work well as an individual contributor and in a team environment
- Working level of English is required.
Bonus Points (not required)
- Experience with AWS. SQS & Serverless
- Server Administration. Being able to setup Apache/Nginx, php-fpm, etc.
- Building containerized applications with Docker
- Experience with Lucene based indexing engines like SOLR or Elasticsearch.
- AI / Machine learning development